Our programs to help women have a better life is built on 4 pillars premise: When women succeed as entrepreneurs, fully participate in the economy, prosper in the workforce, and have their dignity intact as women, the communities will enjoy greater prosperity and peace.
Across communities we operate, we’re driven by the commitment we owe to God despite the huge challenges. Whether it’s creating economic opportunity by providing business seed funding and training for female entrepreneurs in Africa – through The Startups Africa initiative, helping widows and rural women with trade grant and skill acquisition through The Market Moni initiative, providing educational enhancement scholarships for children of widows, increasing opportunities for Widows in Farming program ( WIFARM ), Medical support for children or championing the campaign in communities on the importance to respect the dignity of women and their children due to cultural biases to enhance community growth, we get our satisfaction by the successes we achieve through these efforts: making the world better for women and the children.
What started as just an effort by one man – Dr.Felix King Eiremiokhae, with the support of his wife Aderonke, to help one widow who’s story was so heart melting grew into a foundation, committed to help widows and female entrepreneurs with seed funding ,training and mentorship.
With the “Goal 36,000 women by 2029”, the Felix king Market Moni initiative and The startups Africa project are projected to be the biggest market support grant platform for widows and active disadvantaged rural women , and the most sort after hub for female entrepreneurs in tech start-up and small business in Africa respectively. Today , over 4,000 women live their better life story, and we are determined to reach and impact 36,000 women by 2029.
The Foundation is inspired and propelled by message of love, faith, and hope as propagated by the life and teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Funding by the Felix King foundation has been solely provided by Felix King through contributions done by his companies (Oracle Experience limited and Mabisco). From January 2019, the foundation will open an online volunteers and activist network that will offer flexible action opportunities for people to participate and improve the lives of women and children.
Our Operations Module
- Felix King Foundation is an operating foundation and does not give grant to other charitable organizations.
- Funds are spent directly on projects that will better the lives of disadvantaged widows and that of their children
- These programs are; The Market Moni for widows and rural women, The Startups Africa for female entrepreneurs, widows in farming (WIFARM) grant, skill acquisition, Educational scholarships, social welfare ( food), medical support.
- Let’s do this together
- Every woman deserves the right to succeed.
- Succeeding as a woman in Africa is not easy. Women had to work twice as hard to succeed . – AND IT SHOULD NOT BE SO!